- r without forgiveness; in an unforgiving manner
unforgivingly, he insisted that she pay her debt to the last penny
- The photogenic face and unforgivingly potent legs of Portugal's storied "Golden Generation", Figo showed one last flurry of World Cup class as the game wrapped up, and went out .
- Peru's Indians have much to remember, unforgivingly.
- Later on the ex-wife publishes a book called Marriage, Divorce and Selfhood in which she unforgivingly exposes his every flaw.
News & Articles
- Focus Izalco Chrono 2.0 20-G review
Co-created five years ago by Andreas Walser, one of Europe’s top custom aero frame-builders, can the minimal-profile Focus Izalco Chrono 2.0 20-G still slice its way through the air and the competition? Ride & handling: Naturally aggressive and unforgivingly stiff In its default ‘no spacers under the elbow pads’ setup, it’s a long drop down to the extensions, putting stress on shoulders and neck ...
June 17, 2013 - BikeRadar