two-faced : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s marked by deliberate deceptiveness especially by pretending one set of feelings and acting under the influence of another
- s having two faces--one looking to the future and one to the past
Janus the two-faced god
- The product he's selling is Islamist terrorism, and Bourti a self-described Paris-based recruiter for international jihad calls his technique takiya, a two-faced approach .
- AHMADINEJAD: I see things a bit differently there, two-faced infidel cur, but otherwise I would be interested in collaborating on a screenplay with you.
- It can be as harmless as the latest pop star saturation, and as insidious as a two-faced government official.
News & Articles
- Two-Faced Kitten Dies In Oregon
A two-faced Janus kitten died Thursday in Oregon, just two days after it was born. Deucy was born Tuesday in Amity, and owner Stephanie Durkee was beyond surprised when her children told her that there was a kitten with two faces in the litter. Durkee told her children, “I think you guys are just tired, [...] Two-Faced Kitten Dies In Oregon is a post from: The Inquisitr
June 14, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Two-faced Janus kitten dies in Oregon
AMITY, Ore., June 14 (UPI) -- An unusual two-faced kitten died Thursday two days after its birth in Amity, Ore., in spite of its owner's regular feedings with an eyedropper.
June 14, 2013 - UPI
- Two-Faced Kitten Born In Oregon
A rare Two-faced kitten has been born in Amity, Oregon but has been rejected by it’s mother in favor of the other kittens in the clowder. Webpronews.com reports that the two-faced kitten was born at 6:11 am on Tuesday of this week and has been named ‘Deucy’. As her mother rejected her she is currently being nourished [...] Two-Faced Kitten Born In Oregon is a post from: The Inquisitr
June 13, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- David Millar in International Herald Tribune
In cycling, if you upset one person, you have made quite a lot of friends,Millar said. "It's very back-stabbing, very two-faced."
- Mal Brough in The Age
Support it on the ground, don't undermine it and be two-faced to Australia,Mr Brough said, as he called for Mr Rudd make a stand and pull his party into line. "This is where leadership starts and finishes on the tough issues."
- Henry Blodget in Bloomberg
Blodget says that if he had read only Spitzer's report and newspaper stories about the scandal, he too would have judged himself to be, in his words, "a two-faced sleazebag."