- s coming next after the twenty-sixth in position
- Most recently, a van with 660 pounds was found in Ankara on September 11, possibly meant to be detonated on September 12, the twenty-seventh anniversary of a Turkish military coup.
- On the twenty-seventh move, Kramnik reached out as if he was going to move a piece but suddenly withdrew his hand.
- In Miami, watched by many local Knights of Columbus, Johnny Farrell and Gene Sarazen, one down on the twenty-seventh hole, passed Tommy Armour and Bobby Cruickshank in the last .
News & Articles
- Coverage You Can Count On
COLUMBIA - As people color paper lamps and flags billow in the wind, mid-Missouri Peaceworks director Mark Haim smiles and takes pictures of the gathering at Stephens Lake Park. It's the twenty-seventh gathering of its kind - a gathering for food, music and fun, but for a cause that takes the smile from Haim's face.
Aug. 4, 2013 - KOMU Columbia
- Ibn Taymiyya in Kuwait Times
Shaykh al-Islam ibn Taymiyah said: "But odd-numbers have to do with what is past [ie, when one starts counting from the beginning of the month], so it should be sought on the twenty-first, the twenty-third, the twenty-seventh or the twenty-ninth; or...
- Pierre Arcand in Canada NewsWire (press release)
This is our twenty-seventh major project with Vanbots since 1996,said Murox president Pierre Arcand.
- Norm Coleman in Minneapolis Star Tribune (subscription)
Coleman said credit card disclosures are sometimes written at the "twenty-seventh grade level": only someone with 12 years of grade school and high school, four years of college, a four-year medical degree, a five-year Ph.D and a two-year MBA...