- n the cardinal number that is the sum of twenty-seven and one
- s being eight more than twenty
- That's worth spelling out: twenty-eight point nine percent.
- Notice that this is pretty near twenty-eight hundred words long .
- Manufacturing has hit a twenty-eight year low.
News & Articles
- HAPPY GRADUATES!
HARLAN -- One-hundred and twenty-eight HCHS students celebrated the 125th HCHS graduation ceremony on a hot sultry Sunday afternoon to a nearly full house in the HCHS gym.
June 12, 2013 - The Harlan Tribune
- Lower Merion seniors, 'Be Yourself, be genuine' (With Slideshow)
Three hundred twenty-eight Lower Merion seniors picked up their diplomas Tuesday evening at Hagan Arena of Saint Joseph’s University's campus. Among the speaker was a class oration by Itari Barsade, the Salutatory by Carter Rauch and the Valedictory speech by Jane Urheim who urged the seniors, “Be yourself, be genuine.”
June 12, 2013 - Main Line Times
- VTHS Orchestra travels to Boston
VERNON — Twenty-eight members of the Vernon Township High School Orchestra travelled to Boston, Mass. during Memorial Day weekend. The students had two clinics with Bruce Hangen and Tiffany Chang.
June 11, 2013 - The Advertiser-News
- President Bush in New York Times
Twenty-eight months have passed since September the 11, 2001, over two years without an attack on American soil, and it is tempting to believe that the danger is behind us,Mr. Bush said in the somber tones he reserves for his most important...
- Kobe Bryant in ABC News
My leg feels good and I started getting some of that explosion,Bryant said. "I was able to turn it up. Four days off helped a lot." "It puts things in perspective. Twenty-eight is the new 38."
- Shaquille O'Neal in FoxReno.com
Twenty-eight minutes is a good start,O'Neal said. "I'm still a little bit rusty. We're going to get back on track before going into the All-Star break. After the All-Star break, is when we have to be really on point."