- a not having a musical sound or pleasing tune
- It would have been a pretty bold statement, even if it hadn't been immediately followed by Howie from Backstreet Boys doing a tuneless rendition of the national anthem with his .
- Beyonc's Possibly-Lip-Synched Grammy Song What's Love Got to Do With It? Better Be Good To Me Proud Mary Beyonc opens with a tuneless number about how as a little girl .
- Not only were they talentless and tuneless, he would say, they were transient.
- Nigel Lythgoe in MiamiHerald.com
There's something tuneless about drums,Lythgoe says on the phone from Los Angeles. "We're not sure if we'll let them play musical instruments on the series. We're having a lot of chats. It's not just a singing show. Personality, looks come...
- Piers Morgan in Fametastic
Piers described Pete's version of 'Itchycoo Park' by the Small Faces as "a tuneless whining noise akin to a lobster being skinned alive" and laughed uncontrollably - and unmasked himself - when Pete stumbled into a wall during his performance.
- Glenn in Charleston Post Courier
Glenn Churchill writes the following: "I must confess an abiding affection for early, loud, plodding, abrasive and tuneless Black Sabbath and Grand Funk Railroad albums. I remember my Dad's horror at finding a song called 'Rat Salad' on a Black...