- n pneumatic tire not needing an inner tube to be airtight
- a of a tire; not needing an inner tube
- TUBELESS TIRES will be standard equipment on most 1955 autos (including all five Chrysler lines).
- Price: 40%-60% more than standard tubeless tires.
- PACKARD will be out first with tubeless tires at no extra cost.
News & Articles
- 3T Accelero 40 Pro wheels review
With a broad 23.5mm outer rim section at the edge of a rounded section, the 3T Accelero 40 Pro wheels create a broader, more stable base and a flatter sided profile to any tyre. The spokes are triple butted - 18 up front and 24 at the rear - with brass nipples to counter corrosion, but the rims aren’t tubeless ready. The Pros also use a full alloy 37mm-deep rim, and they’re heavy at 1,803g. The ...
June 14, 2013 - BikeRadar