- a expressing or given to expressing the truth
gave truthful testimony
a truthful person
- s conforming to truth
a truthful statement
- Randy Wilson, co-inventor of the Father-Daughter Purity Ball, offers a blessing: he calls on the men to be good and loving listeners, tender, gracious and truthful.
- The Man Who Loved Children: The Man Who Loved Children is one of the most truthful and terrifying horror stories ever written about family life.
- If politicians were totally truthful, political journalists would be out of business.
News & Articles
- Fact from White's Fiction: Biggest Sport in the World, Obama Can't Get a Ticket?
There's an old legend about Abraham Lincoln, considered by many to be the greatest American president. As the story goes, Lincoln was so upright and truthful that, in the middle of one winter night after closing up the country store where he made a living prior to changing the course of human events and forever altering American history for the better, he realized that a customer from earlier ...
June 13, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Killer Mike & El-P Share Run The Jewels Tracklist & Release Date [PHOTO]
June 18 promises to be a great day for Hip-Hop, but to be truthful, the project we cannot wait to hear comes from Killer Mike and El-P . Operating under the ill moniker Run The Jewels , the pair are releasing a self-titled project via Fool's Gold.
June 12, 2013 - Hip-Hop Wired
- George Mitchell in SI.com
We believe that the statements provided to us were truthful,Mitchell said.
- Plaxico Burress in New York Times
I was truthful and I was honest, and I'm truly remorseful for what I've done,Mr. Burress said.
- Arlen Specter in Forbes
We have to have an attorney general who is candid and truthful. And if we find out he's not been candid and truthful, that's a very compelling reason for him not to stay on,said Sen. Arlen Specter, the top Republican on the Senate Judiciary...