touristy : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s visited by throngs of tourists
tourists descend in busloads...so the whole place is rather touristy
- Probably considering Sarkozy is talking about stores in "touristy" areas staying open, not in the fashion district.
- She had been found hogtied, raped and strangled to death in the back of her clothing boutique in the touristy beach town of San Juan del Sur on Nicaragua's Pacific coast.
- The ride along the San Francisco Bay is lined with landmarks: historic, touristy Ghirardelli Square, full of restaurants and shops; the San Francisco Maritime Museum, where the .
News & Articles
- Chris Colfer Visits Downton Abbey Set—See the Pic!
Looks like someone's feeling a bit touristy. Chris Colfer recently tweeted—and profile pic'd—an Instagram post on the set of Downton Abbey with a one-word caption,...
June 20, 2013 - E! Online
- Gisele Dances and Snaps Pictures in Paris With Vivian
Gisele Bündchen took her daughter, Vivian, to see the sights of Paris this afternoon. The duo checked out the Louvre with friends and stopped near the museum to snap pictures. Gisele even let loose, showing off a few dance moves in the crowd. Her touristy outing came during a break from work, since she's in the City of Light for a Chanel photo shoot. Production got rained out due to a surprise ...
June 20, 2013 - PopSugar
- Argentine cash controls bring bargains, headaches
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina (AP) — The Brazilian visitors gawk in wonder as they stroll past shop windows along touristy Florida street in the Argentine capital. The jackets, the shoes — they're all so cheap when your purse is stuffed with black-market money.
June 18, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News