- a perceptible by the senses especially the sense of touch
- However, Camus' quest for a lucid, objective ethic for man never allowed him more than a temporary relief in the stones, flesh and stars of touchable truths.
- Romantic German poets sang the love of their women to the point of distraction, but their heroines usually sounded remote and untouchable.
- Placement of a product on a central table prompts item information and images on plasma screens, and touchable arrows on the windows allow customers to browse merchandise .
News & Articles
- Daily iPhone App: League of Evil 3 stays on the high-quality path
When it comes to virtual controls on a touchscreen, it's hard for developers to pull them off right. Either they're just not responsive enough, or they block the touchscreen, or your finger ends up sliding off of the "touchable" area at just the wrong second. The League of Evil is an example of touch screen controls done right. This game started out as one of the best platformers on the iOS App ...
July 2, 2013 - The Unofficial Apple Weblog
- George Steinbrenner in SI.com
It's like Cashman said: You never say untouchable, but at least least-touchable,Steinbrenner said.
- Debbie Ferguson in Chicago Tribune
I used to think 19.32 was untouchable; now I think it is touchable,said Debbie Ferguson McKenzie of the Bahamas, Olympic 200 bronze medalist in 2004.
- Alex Rodriguez in Online Athens
I've gotten more positive response for that than for anything else,Rodriguez said, adding that perhaps fans find the disclosure of his therapy made him "more real, more touchable, like one of them, maybe."