- v touch (a body part) lightly so as to excite the surface nerves and cause uneasiness, laughter, or spasmodic movements
- v excite pleasurably or erotically
- Fugue, she decides is a clean, but titillate and thespian are both dirties.
- Oranges can't titillate their jaded palates.
- But congratulations, Fox: if by "honor" you meant "titillate, tease and ultimately leave feeling slightly dirty," well, mission accomplished! As Linda Richman would once have said .
News & Articles
- Brendan Schaub and Matt Mitrione Get into It on Twitter
Another Twitter war to titillate insatiable UFC fans is being served up by the ever dependable Matt Mitrione against his former TUF teammate Brendan Schaub . Treading dangerously close to the line, especially after recently serving out a suspension for another public rant against transgender fighter Fallon Fox, Mitrione has had some choice words for Schaub who, for his part, has been relatively ...
June 25, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- David Duchovny in FOXNews
But "it's not a thinly veiled show that's supposed to titillate you," said Duchovny, best known for his role as dour, alien-obsessed FBI Agent Fox Mulder on the classic cult series "The X-Files."
- Karyn Kusama in USA Today
People ask me if it is a shameless ploy to titillate boys,Kusama says. "What interests me is their assumption that it is only for boys. The way the scene functions is to reveal another layer to these two girls. It's a secret component of...
- Ally Walker in News-Leader.com
It's not really there to titillate you,says Ally Walker, one of the stars. "And it's not there to make you go, 'Why can't we have sex in the shower?' ...... It's like reality."