- n a set with 3 times 20 members
- s being ten more than fifty
- Medicine has not yet been able to nudge upward the biblical allotment of threescore years and ten, and we are already halfway there.
- Along with an engaging picture of Guinness himself, there are candid and almost always hilarious portraits of some of those he has met along the way to his threescore and eleven .
- An outbreak of monkeypox in the Midwest, the first ever to hit the western hemisphere, left more than threescore sick.