thermostatically : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r by thermostat; in a thermostatic manner
the temperature is thermostatically controlled
- While passing through the cold middle-altitude atmosphere, the sphere's interior had to be heated by a thermostatically controlled battery.
- Other features: thermostatically controlled electric seat warmers, fenders that swing up on hinges to make tire-changing easier.
- Funeral directors, according to Jubilee, are increasingly substituting for clergymen, "choosing the music (preferably not hymnstoo depressing) and thermostatically regulating .
News & Articles
- Recording Closed-Loop Control System Cycles for HVAC Savings
Identify Opportunities to Save Energy with a Data Logger CHESTERLAND OH — Frequent on/off cycling can waste real money and lower system life in many closed loop control systems, including: • Thermostatically-controlled heating systems • Pressure-controlled compressor systems • Ambient luminance-controlled lighting systems As an example of the savings data loggers can ...
April 11, 2014 - ThomasNet