therefor : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r (in formal usage, especially legal usage) for that or for it
ordering goods and enclosing payment therefor
a refund therefor
- And therefore, our relationship will always be uneasy.
- We therefore salute a friend and a role model.
- Large-volume sales, therefore large-volume purchases, therefore low-priced purchases, therefore good profits; united management, therefore efficiency, therefore more profits .
News & Articles
- Report: Cruz won't be at Giants' mandatory camp
02:08 PM ET 06.09 | New York Giants restricted free agent wide receiver Victor Cruz is still unsigned, and he is not expected to attend the team's mandatory minicamp next week, according to the New York Daily News. Cruz is not under contract since he has not signed his tender, therefor the Giants cannot fine him for not attending the minicamp.
June 10, 2013 - Sports Illustrated
- Jefferson Davis in Forbes
The public needs to have absolute confidence in the process, and to the extent this has become a distraction, the distraction needs to be removed. Therefor, I need to take myself out of the equation,Davis told the AP.