thereafter : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r from that time on
thereafter he never called again
- For years thereafter, the Mexicans who still make up 90% of the population of Duval and surrounding counties honored Parr as their cacique.
- Shortly thereafter, I traveled to Germany as Vice President, and witnessed firsthand the intensity of public opinion against it.
- Sun's writings thereafter became the central ideology of the Kuomintang on the mainland and later in Taiwan.
News & Articles
- Rite Aid High Yield Bonds Slip After Entering Trading Market
Rite Aid 6.75% notes due 2021 freed to trade in a par-issuance context this afternoon, but market players relay paper changing hands at 99.125-99.25 soon thereafter. Pricing was at the middle of talk, through the wider end of pre-marketing whispers, and the trades that cleared put yield-to-worst at roughly 6.875%.
June 18, 2013 - Forbes
- Soaring National Debt Remains a Grave Threat
Federal government debt has nearly doubled since President Barack Obama took office and is projected to increase 50 percent over the next decade—and then rise rapidly thereafter—under existing policies.
June 18, 2013 - Heritage Foundation
- iOS 7-ready game controller hardware spotted
(Credit: Kotaku ) Apple quietly announced upcoming support for game controller accessories at its annual Worldwide Developers Conference last week, though missing was any sort of hardware from Apple or third parties. Shortly thereafter, Logitech and PowerA confirmed to CNET that they would, in fact, be releasing iOS game controllers, though neither tipped its hand as to what those controllers ...
June 17, 2013 - CNET
- President Bush in AFP
Bush said to reach the 2025 goal, "we will need to more rapidly slow the growth of power-sector greenhouse gas emissions so that they peak within 10 to 15 years, and decline thereafter."
- Adrien Brody in National Post
Citing an Esquire article from 1936, we hear Brody say: "Certainly, there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really are for anything else thereafter."
- Stephen Harper in Vancouver Sun
I stand before you to offer on behalf of the government of Canada, and all Canadians, an apology for the institutional failings of 25 years ago and the treatment of the victims' families thereafter,Harper said. "The protection of its...