- s containing ten or ten parts
- r by ten times as much
the population increased tenfold
- Korea's per-capita income increased tenfold during Park's tenure.
- That victory remains both a blessing and a curse for the Chinese film industry: it raised awareness of Asian films tenfold in the West, but has compelled the region's filmmakers to .
- Viewers were stunned ("Not gonna lie, that's totally surreal"), impressed ("My faith in House Democrats has just increased tenfold"), not impressed ("It is bad enough that she is .
News & Articles
- Deregulation sparks rise in grain container trade
* Australia wheat trade in containers rises tenfold * Canada wheat container trade also set to increase * Most container shipments destined for south-east Asia By Nigel Hunt and Sarah McFarlane LONDON, ...
June 11, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! Finance
- Mobile gaming still eludes a troubled industry
By Malathi Nayak SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - To get a sense of how investors view the promise of mobile gaming, one need look no further than Japan's GungHo Online Entertainment. With just one game under its belt, its stock has risen tenfold since October and its market cap almost equals that of decades-old Nintendo. ...
June 10, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Brian Billick in USA Today
This football team is as disappointed as our fans are, which is matched tenfold by the players,Ravens coach Brian Billick said.
- Francis Collins in guardian.co.uk
Francis Collins, director of the NHGRI, said: "This new project will increase the sensitivity of disease discovery efforts across the genome fivefold and within gene regions at least tenfold ...... This will change the way we carry out studies of...
- Gene Simmons in Reuters India
That's just the history of Kiss,Simmons told Billboard.com. "Simply put, any band you go to see for the same ticket price, you know Kiss is going to give you tenfold more. That's just a statement of fact."