- s being of the age 13 through 19
- Once the idea has taken hold, it's hard to shake off, and the fact that the presidential campaign features a pregnant 17-year-old means that the debate about teenage sexuality is .
- The hard part is predicting what the famously fickle teenage girls will next anoint as kawaii.
- A longtime Ivy League professor preyed on vulnerable teenage boys at home and abroad as he pursued them for sexual encounters and pornographic videos, prosecutors argued at his .
News & Articles
- (Update) Teenage girls arrested for fight scene
Two teenage girls were arrested Tuesday after a Facebook video of the girls fist fighting spurred an investigation.
June 13, 2013 - Alice Echo-News Journal
- E3: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows First Impressions
Out of the recent comic book heroes to make a splash in the world, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles may have been re-invented the most. After countless cartoons, games, shows, movies, and comic books, there's almost no stone left unturned for these characters. They're currently enjoying a new life as a 3D animated series on Nickelodeon which is where the latest video game Out of the Shadows ...
June 13, 2013 - Coming Soon
- KCSN news update; teenage unemployment, one of the highest rate in the nation
Recessions hurt the youngest and most inexperienced workers, resulting in a teenage unemployment rate that stands at 25 percent. President Obama unveils a program that aims to get 99 percent of America’s school children linked to high speed Internet connections.
June 13, 2013 - Daily Sundial
- Barack Obama in CNN
Obama said reporters should "back off these kinds of stories" and noted that he was born to an 18-year-old mother. "How a family deals with issues and teenage children, that shouldn't be the topic of our politics, and I hope that anybody who...
- Rihanna in ABS CBN News
Rihanna added: "Domestic violence is a big secret. No kid goes around and lets people know their parents fight. Teenage girls can't tell their parents that their boyfriend beat them up. You don't dare let your neighbor know that you fight."
- Leah Ward Sears in ABC News
Chief Justice Leah Ward Sears wrote in the majority opinion that the changes in the law "represent a seismic shift in the legislature's view of the gravity of oral sex between two willing teenage participants."