tastelessly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r without taste or in poor taste; in a tasteless manner
the house was tastelessly decorated
- Although audiences unquestionably laugh at Bruce, much of the time he merely shouts angrily and tastelessly at the way of the world (on religious leaders: "They have missed the .
- It makes uncomfortable reading because it so willfully, often tastelessly, exposes the deepest private feelings of its principals.
- For their money, some 6,000 Democrats saw a two-hour show in which Comic Milt Kamen tastelessly joked about the mating habits of the whale, Gregory Peck quipped that this is the .
News & Articles
- Amy Adams blasts Valentino
Amy Adam's rep is making it clear the actress had nothing to do with Valentino tastelessly promoting that she wore one of their bags to Philip Seymour Hoffman's wake.
Feb. 10, 2014 - Fox News