- s imposingly fashionable and elegant
- Leaning forward from the edge of his chair in a swanky London hotel room, Thierry Henry speaks with his elbows propped on his knees.
- Three days before Christmas, he opened the new addition to his swanky Wynn Las Vegas resort, a $2.
- Don't sit there smugly and assume that your sterling credentials will save you, says the author bluntly: "Got a swanky Ivy League degree? How nice.
News & Articles
- Cobble Hill Grocery Store Pits Celery Stalks Against Incoming J.Crew
Chinos or cucumbers? After twelve years in business, Pacific Green has been told to pack up its awnings and vacate its retail space at the corner of Court Street and Pacific in Cobble Hill to make room for a swanky, new two-level J.Crew shop . The greengrocer and corner store's owners have approached its landlord with an offer to pay a higher rent in exchange for an extended lease, but the ...
June 19, 2013 - New York Magazine
- Lisa Vanderpump's Guide to Entertaining: Tips for Hosting Girls' Night
Lisa Vanderpump is an expert when it comes to throwing a swanky shindig. In addition to owning several restaurants, including Villa Blanca in Beverly Hills, the star has a published...
June 17, 2013 - E! Online
- The 9 Best Lobster Rolls In New York City
No longer a menu item found only at swanky haunts, lobster rolls are now served in fast-casual eateries and even from food trucks. Here is our list of 2013's best lobster rolls.
June 17, 2013 - CBS New York
- Elvis Costello in Florida Times-Union
We were just trying to arrive at a title evocative of a nightclub, people spotted at a swanky nightspot,Costello said. "It's not trying to marry us to an overt narrative. I just didn't want it to be too fixed in time by calling it 'Disco'...
- David Haye in Setanta Sports
The pro locker room was the most flamboyant place I'd ever been this side of a swanky club full of martini-drinking gay men ...... The guys flaunted their perfect bodies. They bragged of their sexual exploits. They checked out each other's cocks.... John Amaechi http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Amaechi&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNF15IgPN4Zxx1PQkhrbHRbbhYGBYw University Daily Kansan http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.kansan.com/news/2010/apr/14/sports-world/&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHALfMS--ML3-OnG3EayGZvDrlkig Apr 13, 2010
97106 128737 swanky I've trained most of my career in swanky gyms and what-not," Haye added. "The gyms out here aren't that nice. Miami itself is really nice. I'm on South Beach. The weather's beautiful and there's palm trees. There's plenty of distractions out...