- r to a superlative degree
- Nor are they superlatively well-off by the standards of America's Bill Gates or Saudi Arabia's Prince Alwaleed bin Talal.
- Students who perform superlatively can expect to be courted by the nation's top schools; the rest find spots in provincial universities or two- and three-year colleges.
- On one level, this superlatively photographed film is about the Nazi occupation of Czechoslovakia.
News & Articles
- SANDS: A great game honors chess tournament namesake
Nezhmetdinovesqueis a mouthful as an adjective, but for any lover of superlatively imaginative attacking play, it perfectly describes their favorite kind of chess. The late, great Russian star Rashid Nezhmetdinov never won a national championship or earned the grandmaster title, but he is revered by aficionados as one of ...
June 18, 2013 - The Washington Times