- a resembling lather or covered with lather
- For every ailment, TV Horticulturist Thalassa Cruso has a remedy: "A highhanded plunge into a bathtub full of sudsy water will do wonders for your plant.
- Incidentally, the concentrate contains no bleach, nor does it contain anything that might make the floor sudsy.
- A regular ritual was a cleansing enema of sudsy water made with laundry detergent.
News & Articles
- Monterey 'beer party' draws 5,000 to fairgrounds
Big crowd, big taste and "The Big Hurt" were the highlights of Saturday's Monterey Beer Festival, a sudsy celebration that drew 5,000 beer aficionados to the Monterey County Fair & Event Center.
June 15, 2013 - The Monterey County Herald
- Tom Shales in NEWS.com.au
Call it adventurous or call it desperate, but networks are looking with greater frequency beyond our own sudsy shores for series to remake or adapt,Post columnist Tom Shales wrote today. "This season's entries include Americanised shows...
- Joey MacDonald in Newsday
Having two goalie coaches here in Sudsy and Dunny helps,MacDonald said. "I think my feet are a lot better. I'm a little quicker, and just reading the play and getting to play every single night helps. When you come in and play one or two...
- Steve Ott in NHL.com
I was fortunate enough to play on Team Canada with Sudsy, on a line with him, and I'll never forget how much fun we had,said Ott, who equaled Sutherby's three goals and six points in that tournament. "To be able to play back with him here...