- r in a subtle manner
late nineteenth-century French opera at its most beautiful, subtly romantic with a twilight melancholy
- They were initially seen as an improvement over the old "speed"-based pills because they were nonaddictive and worked more subtly, stimulating production of the brain chemical .
- What this book lacks in form it more than makes up for in subtly delineated feeling.
- Like his well-loved predecessor, Williams lets his wry humor and good-guy personality subtly shape his on-air persona.
News & Articles
- iOS 7 Is Subtly Dimensional And Exquisitely Modern
Yesterday, Apple debuted the new iOS 7 at the World Wide Developers Conference in San Francisco. Jony Ive's design, which had been touted as "black and white and flat all over," turns out to be lushly colorful, subtly dimensional and exquisitely modern. Ive has, indeed, delivered a wow.
June 11, 2013 - Forbes
- AblePlanet's haptic headset adopts Linx Fusion moniker, we go hands-on
In case you hadn't noticed , "next-gen" is sort of the theme of E3 2013, and the term applies to far more than just video game consoles. Take headphones, for instance -- Able Planet tells us that it's developed what it believes to be the next generation in personal audio: a haptic headset outfitted with ViViTouch technology. Put simply, these things subtly vibrate with an audio source, but in a ...
June 11, 2013 - Engadget
- Lewis Chamberlain: How to minimize the need for probate
Probate subtly reduces the value of many estates. It can take more than a year in some cases, and attorney's fees, appraiser's fees and court costs may eat up as much as 5 percent of a decedent's accumulated assets. Think tens of thousands of dollars, perhaps more.
June 9, 2013 - The Record Searchlight