- r completely; in a lofty and exalted manner
awaking in me, sublimely unconscious, interest and energy for tackling these tasks
- In much of the West, with its long seismic faults and Yellowstone-centered hot spots, it is for humans a sublimely tenuous coexistence with the earth's fickle tectonic temperaments.
- Some of these movies (Rat, Feet) I loved; some (Paprika, Aachi) I studied with a cooler, appraisal admiration; and Queer Duck I thought just silly, sublimely so.
- For there is nothing more fanciful than an unproven, arbitrarily decreed 'psychology,' sublimely removed from life as it is lived, scornful of facts and real occurrences, and .
- Ann Powers in Chicago Daily Herald
Ann Powers, pop music critic for the Los Angeles Times, writes that the glam rocker is "reminding America that rock music can be joyful, light-spirited and sublimely silly, just as pop can explore serious subjects beyond the call to hit the dance...
- Padma Lakshmi in E! Online
The sublimely pleasurable taste of bacon:was further enhanced by its mingling with the barbeque sauce, greedily licked off as it dripped down my teenage fingers,Padma wrote in her 2007 cookbook, Tangy, Tart, Hot and Sweet, about devouring her...