- r in a stylish manner
she was dressed very stylishly
- Thirty minutes later, he's prowling a patch of Bangkok wasteland, cars howling past on the expressway above, a stylishly ruffled figure picking through rubbish, whichin the .
- Rooms are simply but stylishly appointed with teak furniture, while the odd family heirloom and pieces of pottery hand-painted by Nantiya lend a homely feel.
- Leading the iPod-killer list is Sony's NW-HD3 Network Walkman, a player that attacks Apple at its stylishly minimalist core.
- Peter Kenyon in Lancashire Evening Post
Kenyon says on the new 'soccumentary' film about Chelsea, "Blue Revolution": "If we win, we want to win stylishly. Everyone buys into that. He's (Abramovich) in it for the long term. And I think he's the best possible thing that could have happened...
- Michelle Dewberry in Times Online
It's about living stylishly for less. It's not about compromise,said Dewberry, who was nicknamed the Steel Pixie when she was on The Apprentice. "Before, me and my mates would have gone to Harvey Nicks for a martini after work but, at Â£14...
- Simon Daniel in PR Newswire UK (press release)
Simon Daniel, Director of Moixa Energy, commented: "We feel that our message of developing cleaner technologies for the future is finally starting to be heard. USBCELL is proof that greener products can be developed stylishly, commercially and...