- r in a spectacular manner
- A gallery of objects from a traveling exhibit which gives a glimpse of Afghanistan's stunningly diverse cultural legacy.
- The air was cool (mid-50s) and stunningly clear after the day's rainstorms.
- Despite having one of the lowest crime rates in the developed world, the country still sees spasms of stunningly brutal, often random killings.
News & Articles
- Explore Sunken Ships With Oculus Rift In World Of Diving
The Oculus Rift is shaping up to be a great piece of hardware. During E3, it transported us into a stunningly real land of lava and demons. But if Vertigo Games' new project is funded, we may just find ourselves at the bottom of the ocean. Richard Stitselaar, creative director at Dutch developer Vertigo Games, is an avid scuba diver. After many underwater adventures in wrecks and caves, he ...
June 14, 2013 - Game Informer
- Engadget reviews Apple’s new 13-inch MacBook Air: Stunning 12+ hour battery life
Stunningly, Apple's new MacBook Air survived 12 hours and 51 minutes on a charge...
June 13, 2013 - MacDailyNews
- At the plate, Phils’ outfield is best in the weak NL East
The Phillies, quite stunningly, possess the best offensive outfield in the National League East. (It is the worst-hitting division in the majors.)
June 10, 2013 - Philly.com
- John McCain in Reuters
These are stunningly, stunningly challenging and unique times,Chief Executive Michael McCain told shareholders at the company's annual meeting on Thursday.
- Melinda Gates in Financial Times
Melinda Gates, co-chair of the Gates Foundation, said: "The death toll is so huge and has persisted for so long it's easy to think we're powerless . . .The truth is, we can prevent most of these deaths - and at a stunningly low cost - if we take...
- Kevin Rudd in North Queensland Register (registration)
She will be responsible for early childhood education and childcare and in that connection will have a working level responsibility with Julia Gillard as deputy prime minister,Mr Rudd said. "Maxine has done stunningly well, not just at an...