- a relating to or concerned with strategy
the islands are of strategic importance
- s highly important to or an integral part of a strategy or plan of action especially in war
a strategic chess move
strategic bombing missions
- The President unveils a strategic arms reduction proposal As a candidate for the presidency in 1980, Ronald Reagan was vocally unenthusiastic about the Strategic Arms.
- Rice kept stressing the importance of strategic thinking, but that's what hampers the Administration's foreign policy.
- On Capitol Hill, two of Robert Mc-Namara's most controversial canons are that 1) missiles must replace manned bombers as the primary strategic nu clear weapons, and 2) superfluous.
News & Articles
- Strategic Vision, LLC Announces SV Jump Start PR Program for Businesses
Strategic Vision, LLC, an Atlanta-based public relations agency announces the launch of its SV Jump Start PR Program For Businesses. The comprehensive program is designed for business start-ups that have been in the corporate field, have demonstrated their success within their industry and now seek to be acquired by another company or go public. (PRWeb June 12, 2013) Read the full story at http ...
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- Strategic Rare Earth Metals Announces Letter of Intent
HENDERSON, Nev. -- Strategic Rare Earth Metals, Inc. (OTC Markets:SREH) announced today that the company recently entered into a Letter of Intent with BC Blades.
June 11, 2013 - GlobeNewswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Canada Strategic Provide Corporate Update and Results from the Preliminary Flotation Test at La Loutre Project in Quebec
Canada Strategic Metals Inc. is pleased to announce the results from a preliminary metallurgical test program using a small composite of surface samples obtained from the initial prospection campaign of ...
June 11, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Robert Gates in Los Angeles Times
Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates told reporters that he was impressed with the general's "strategic insight and independent thinking."
- Richard Clark in The Star-Ledger - NJ.com
We have a talented team in place and a compelling plan to grow our business through innovative new services and strategic transactions with other business partners. While Yahoo would have accelerated our strategy, I am confident that we can... Steve Ballmer http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Ballmer&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGT7DyhzQ3h00Y6kfNCQOU0mgtXOA CNET News.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.news.com/8301-13860_3-9935100-56.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFNtsYW4lrlaXhAOPtttPvqRmQmOw May 3, 2008
95197 126450 strategic Today's announcement is another important step as we integrate out global operations and move forward with Merck's strategic priorities," Chief Executive Officer Richard Clark said. "These changes are crucial to drive future growth."