store-bought : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s purchased; not homemade
a store-bought dress
- If not, skip the store-bought presents and give a home-cooked gourmet meal or free night of babysitting instead, or donate to a charity in their name.
- Then there are the workaday renovations: the store-bought zest that transforms the meat loaf, the iced tea in a bottle you can take on the run.
- This year they exchanged store-bought pieces.
News & Articles
- Coverage You Can Count On
COLUMBIA - The holiday that most dads anticipate carries an untold origin that very few people, including men, can recall. Not even a store-bought card can tell the tale correctly.
June 16, 2013 - KOMU Columbia
- Grilling: Marinading made easy
Store-bought marinades can be too salty, so here's how you can make your own, better version.
June 13, 2013 - Anderson Independent-Mail
- Roasted Potato Salad
Last week we brought you a simple summer pasta salad recipe, something to take with you to a summer barbecue or potluck. This Sunday is Father’s Day. You need a new dish. Try this even easier roasted potato salad, which is much better than that store-bought stuff. Your dad will appreciate the effort. 3 pounds of small red potatoes 1 bunch of green onions 1 tablespoon of herbs de Provence ...
June 13, 2013 - Detroit Metro Times
- Brian Wansink in Arizona Republic
This is the good kind of mindless eating,Wansink says. "You just never get in the habit of buying store-bought cookies, for example, or eating candy at the movie theater, so it's not an issue."
- Giada De Laurentiis in CBS News
There are only a few times that I use store-bought products, but this is one product that, when wrapped in prosciutto or rolled in cheese, makes for a great tasting and super-easy antipasto,De Laurentiis writes as an intro to this recipe....