- n any stimulating information or event; acts to arouse action
- n a drug that temporarily quickens some vital process
- s that stimulates
- Since 1993, use of stimulant drugs to treat ADHD has more than tripled worldwide, according to one study.
- The ban on designer drugs such as stimulant BZP, narcotic alternative gamma-butyrolactone (GBL) and cannabis imitator Spice is being described as a precautionary measure, with the .
- He elaborated: "The caffeine is a stimulant that triggers the false impression that kids can drink more and still function normally.
News & Articles
- Fatigued players make bad decisions? Not so fast …
Last week I linked to a study by Vanderbilt University researchers which concluded that player fatigue leads to poor decision making on their part as the season wears on. Swinging at more pitches out of the strike zone and whatnot. The research goes further to suggest that baseball’s crackdown on stimulants exacerbated this. Ben Lindbergh…
June 21, 2013 - NBC Sports: HardballTalk
- Cocaine Addiction Treatment and Cocaine Drug Rehab Announced by Recovery Associates
Cocaine is a stimulant drug and very addictive. Recovery Associates understands how powerful this drug can be for people and delivers numerous treatment options. (PRWeb June 20, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/cocaine-drug-rehab/addiction-recovery/prweb10831585.htm
June 20, 2013 - PRWeb
- Crystal Meth Addiction Treatment and Crystal Meth Drug Rehab Announced by Recovery Associates
Crystal meth is a stimulant named for the structure that is formed while being made. Recovery Associates delivers multiple tracks of drug rehab treatment for people seeking recovery from crystal meth usage. (PRWeb June 19, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/crystal-meth-drug-rehab/addiction-recovery/prweb10831889.htm
June 19, 2013 - PRWeb
- Stephen Cooper in Silver & Black Illustrated
Accordingly, the Padres are extremely disappointed that Mike has tested positive for a stimulant banned by MLB's drug policy. Nonetheless, the Padres staunchly support that policy and hope that Mike's suspension serves as a reminder that... Sandy Alderson http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Alderson&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNG3ypQAfYo77WB85A7PmsJEj5uE_g Sports Network http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.sportsnetwork.com/default.asp%3Fc%3Dsportsnetwork%26page%3D/mlb/news/AAN4110333.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFlnPFpWGmyfS2hSwmSAzlsmjItHQ Oct 31, 2007
94753 125915 stimulant I regret that I mistakenly took a stimulant that I did not realize at the time was banned by the NFL," Cooper said in a statement. "I support the NFL's anti-doping policies, and understand that I must serve a suspension even though the...
- Jimmy Engoulvent in Washington Post
I am deeply crushed. I've been riding with him for four years,said Jimmy Engoulvent, a French teammate of Fofonov's. "We are professionals. Whether it's a stimulant or EPO, it's the same thing."