- n the right side of a ship or aircraft to someone who is aboard and facing the bow or nose
- v turn to the right, of helms or rudders
- s located on the right side of a ship or aircraft
- But in the 90 or so minutes before the iceberg slices open the starboard side, some compelling romantic fiction is in order.
- Ten minutes later the pilot, John Hood, 36, reported that he had lost control of his starboard engines.
- Had he been warned by signal of her starboard turn, he could still have swung to starboard.
News & Articles
- Starboard says Smithfield sale undervalues company
Starboard says Smithfield sale undervalues company Associated Press Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Updated 2:44 pm, Monday, June 17, 2013 In a letter to the Smithfield, Va.-based pork producer's board of directors on Monday, the New York-based investment firm Starboard Value LP estimated the ...
June 21, 2013 - seattlepi.com
- Starboard Urges Smithfield to Review Deal
Starboard has sent a letter to Smithfield's board stating that the $4.72 billion takeover bid from Shuanghui is less than the company's actual worth.
June 18, 2013 - Zacks via Yahoo! Finance
- Starboard Urges Smithfield to Review Deal - Analyst Blog
Starboard Value LP, one of the largest shareholders of U.S. pork processor Smithfield Foods Inc. ( SFD ) with beneficial ownership of approximately 5.7% has sent a letter to Smithfield's
June 18, 2013 - Nasdaq