- a of or relating to the spleen
- s very irritable
- He is mindful, of course, that he is not the ideal audience for this movie, being middle-aged and splenetic in nature.
- An isolated and splenetic man, contemptuous of both authority and the human herd, always feuding with the world and licking his wounds, he ended up all the same with money, royal .
- A lot of the fun comes from Boris' splenetic vigor: his misery is good company.
News & Articles
- Baltimore’s Biggest Hits
For your pleasure, This list consists of bands influenced by and/or making music that just happens to be perfect for the state of stonedness. Grab your headphones, pick up your pipe (or joint or bong or vaporizor or pen or whatever other futuristic device the kids are using these days) and enjoy the playlist at citypaper.com/biggesthits. Abdu Ali This poetic vocalist and splenetic rapper goes ...
April 15, 2014 - Baltimore City Paper
- Robert Crawford in Sunday Herald
The furore over the radical' Noble-Hogg edition,writes Crawford, "which was riddled with textual errors (I counted 10 in just a few stanzas of a single poem), inaccuracies and splenetic outbursts, became a cause cÃ©lÃ¨bre of modern...