- s having great beauty and splendor
a kind of splendiferous native simplicity
- But as a splendiferous version of regulation musicomedy Du Barry Was a Lady is all there.
- The Broadway's, more splendiferous, have a speak-easy style midsection with side-seat nooks.
- The Emperor added an entire wing to his splendiferous Jubilee Palace so that Elizabeth and her entourage of 31 could be properly housed.
News & Articles
- Duo offers ‘Friendship: A Splendiferous Musical Journey’
Soprano Amy Horst and pianist Don Boyd are splendiferous friends who will bring their unique interpretations of classics and standard favorites to Hilo on Saturday, July 6, at 2 p.m. at the First United Protestant Church. Tickets are $10, general, and $7, students and senior citizens, available at Basically Books in Hilo, Jungle Love in Pahoa and at the door. For more information, call 756-7953 ...
June 28, 2013 - Hawaii Tribune-Herald
- Hu Jintao in Xinhua
The 1983-84 season, and I could be wrong by a year, but we had only three CBS games scheduled for the whole season, so it was not a time of splendiferous attendance or focus. And ESPN had probably about 10 million homes and regional sports networks... David Stern http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Stern&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGIAMcpNLVMdBMZyP1MwrbIQwXPUw Boston Herald http://www.google.com/url?q=http://news.bostonherald.com/sports/basketball/celtics/view/2008_06_09_David_Stern_s_a_fan_of_matchup_in_this_series/srvc%3Dhome%26position%3Drecent&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHreN2MuJtzSOP2nD7zwHox8_rM6Q Jun 9, 2008
93318 124069 splendor We have set the goal of 'two Games with equal splendor' and, guided by the concept of 'transcendence, integration and equality,' made the utmost effort in the preparation for the Games," said Hu at a welcoming luncheon of the Beijing Paralympic...