- n a member of the Bantu people who inhabit Botswana, Lesotho, and northern South Africa and who speak the Sotho languages
- n any of the mutually intelligible southern Bantu languages of the Sotho in Botswana and South Africa and Lesotho
- a of or relating to any of the group of Sotho languages
News & Articles
- Kent School District's ELL program takes on the challenge
Afrikaans, Balinese, Chamorro, Creole, Dinka, Fula, Grebo, Hmong, Ilokano, Japanese, Khmer, Kosraean, Mandinka, Nepali, Romanian, Sotho, Tamil, Wolof. If they sound strangely familiar, they should. They're just a handful of the 140 languages spoken in the Kent School District.
Nov. 8, 2013 - Kent Reporter
- Mbhazima Shilowa in AllAfrica.com
This day was meant for enjoying the culture, heritage and tradition that the country has to offer. It does not matter whether you are Coloured, Indian, Sotho, Tsonga, Nguni or Afrikaner,said Premier Shilowa.