- n a second-year undergraduate
- s used of the second year in United States high school or college
the sophomore class
his sophomore year
- Not just the abundant amount of homework a sophomore receives, but preparing for the whole college process.
- This semester the sophomore is doing an independent study with a biomechanics professor to assess the impact of various landing techniques and is teaching parkour classes at a .
- Yet when Ernst Young, the accounting giant, offered him a rare postsophomore year summer internship, he turned it down.
- Tubby Smith in abc11tv.com
If the current rules state coaches cannot offer scholarships or accept commitments from students earlier than June 15 following the conclusion of the sophomore year, it certainly makes sense that this should apply to anyone in lower grades,...
- Calipari in International Herald Tribune
I'm not sure if a kid is really talented and he's a junior, even sometimes a sophomore, to stay another two years. If you're a first-round pick, I'm not sure it's very intelligent,Calipari said. "Seems to me the history says the longer you...
- Santonio Holmes in International Herald Tribune
I chased rabbits up until my sophomore year of high school,Holmes said Tuesday.