- s flashily stylish
a snazzy outfit
- You get a sense of those old New Days in Fenton Bailey and Randy Barbato's Inside Deep Throat, a snazzy documentary now playing in theaters and coming soon to HBO, and a more .
- Good ones get added to a snazzy Windows Media Player slide show that serves as his personal e-shrine to the actress.
- For many years now the Japanese have given us all snazzy machines and elegant styles; their animE and manga designs are so globally compelling that the hip trans-Atlantic music .
News & Articles
- New Video: Bruno Mars – Treasure
Break out your parents’ disco shoes. Bruno Mars is going to transport you back in time with the insanely awesome retro-styled video for his latest foot-tapper, “Treasure.” The Grammy-winning singer/songwriter dons a cool red suit and rocks out under a disco ball with his equally snazzy band in the clip for his new single, the [...]
June 14, 2013 - Neon Limelight
- Will Patrick Roy be a good coach or not? – “Hockey Talk” podcast
The latest “Hockey Talk” podcast is up, with a snazzy new intro that I did myself. What does my voice sound like in echo mode, in a most cheesy manner? Click on the button to find out. My guests for this session are Ryan Boulding from Hockey on the Rocks and Avs expert/fan Dario Ronzone. [...]
June 11, 2013 - Denver Post
- Theater review | Hedwig and the Angry Inch: Lead actors electric in flashy rock musical
Anyone who has searched for a soul mate should be able to relate to the deeper themes in Hedwig and the Angry Inch, one of the oddest, most authentic rock musicals of the past generation. The snazzy Short North Stage production — which opened on Friday at the Garden Theater — doesn’t skirt the wilder dimensions of the offbeat fable about love, betrayal, rage, regret and yearning.
June 11, 2013 - The Columbus Dispatch
- DeAngelo Williams in My Tennessean.com
That was pretty good,Williams told The Charlotte Observer. "I couldn't come up with any snazzy comeback."
- Jimmy Savile in Telegraph.co.uk
Sir Jimmy, who lives in the Roundhay area of the city, added: "To any other girls who want souvenirs, I wear a snazzy line of string vests. If they want to wrestle them from my body like the girl did with my glasses, it would be best to be by...
- Al Thornton in Florida Today
Man, that was snazzy,said Thornton, who scored 15 points. "I knew he was going to throw it because he glanced back. That lets you know he's a pure point guard."