- s smeared with something that soils or stains; these words are often used in combination
- He has the same toothy smile as his son, the same smudgy glasses covering twinkling eyes.
- In the background the placid sky-blue bug, the four-wheeled variety, is just a passing cloud of loveliness, though smudgy in its coat of city soot.
- On the wall, in black, smudgy mascara, he wrote: From the Israeli army, we are sorry.
News & Articles
- Smoky air noticeable in Missoula Valley
Despite relatively low particulate concentrations, you can smell the smoke in the in air, and there's a smudgy haze on the horizon. Late afternoon/evening is still the most likely time we will see smoke from these fires. The West Mullan smoke is headed straight for us, today, but it should stay overhead until temperatures cool.
July 20, 2013 - KECI Missoula