- v inhale and exhale smoke from cigarettes, cigars, pipes
We never smoked marijuana
- v emit a cloud of fine particles
- s (used especially of meats and fish) dried and cured by hanging in wood smoke
- Manhattan has a group of smoked fish men.
- Trabants smoked like an Iraqi oil fire, when they ran at all, and often lacked even the most basic of amenities, like brake lights or turn signals.
- Somebody who smoked a lot, even if they quit by 30, probably will have some impairment in lung function, and their exercise capacity might be reduced.
News & Articles
- Best Smoked Fish Dip In South Florida
Some of the best smoked fish dip in South Florida can be found at the Buzzard's Roost, Captain Mike's, The Fish House, the Islamorada Fish Co. and at your local Publix.
June 18, 2013 - CBS Miami
- Recipe: Smoked salmon waffles with wasabi yogurt
Warm smoked salmon is pretty awesome,says Bart Vandaele. The Belgian-born chef-owner of Washington's Belga Cafe and the new B Too was referring to the clever way he has managed to bring that to customers' attention: inside a waffle made of puff pastry. We agree.
June 18, 2013 - Delaware County Daily Times
- Dickey’s is Revving Up its Menu with the New Racetrack Sandwich
Dickey’s Barbecue is firing up their menu for Summer with the new Racetrack Sandwich. The barbecue franchise known for slow smoked barbecue, is adding this new menu item from July
June 18, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Fredi Gonzalez in Sun-Sentinel
He got smoked with the ball in the ankle, but we felt whether he was hurt or not hurt the effort wasn't there,Gonzalez said. "There's 24 guys out there that are busting their butts ...... We expect an effort from 25 guys on this team and...
- Lou Nanne in ESPN
He was one of the first real characters in the NHL,Nanne said. "He had a lot of personality and really showed the human side of the game. He didn't look like an athlete and smoked like a chimney between periods, but he was terrific when he...
- Carl Edwards in Myrtle Beach Sun News
Earlier this year, in a Nationwide Series race at Richmond, Edwards said Busch "just smoked the back bumper of my car and sent me up the race track."