- s consisting of or of the nature of frozen or partially frozen rain
- Rain fell, a sleety, chilling March drizzle.
- Outside it was sleety cold; in the room the temperature was 90 during the day, 88 at night.
- One bitter, sleety day in Moscow last week, as ailing Japanese Premier Hatoyama climbed gingerly into a Soviet limousine, he asked the Russian chauffeur: "Is the weather a bad omen .
News & Articles
- Mixed precip falling, including graupel?
Storm Team 2 spent the day tracking everything from rain to a sleety mix to something called graupel. What is graupel, you ask?
Oct. 24, 2013 - WDTN-TV 2 Dayton