- n the cardinal number that is the sum of five and one
- n a playing card or domino or die whose upward face shows six pips
- s denoting a quantity consisting of six items or units
- Six suspects were in jail, five charged with conspiring to kill soldiers at the Fort Dix military base in southern New Jersey and the sixth facing weapons charges.
- Since my fellow religion writers are all over the question of what it would mean if six of the nine Supreme Court justices are Catholics, I should probably expand on my initial .
- A group of techies trade six-word e-mails.
- Kim Yong-Hyun in The Associated Press
North Korea is pressing the US to come forward to a bilateral meeting to try to deflect the pressure it faces over the ship issue and move the atmosphere toward dialogue and (a resumption of) six-nation talks on the North's nuclear programs,...
- Vicente del Bosque in The Canadian Press
We've kept a certain block of players in these six games, so I don't think there will be many changes,Del Bosque said Thursday.
- Alessandro Petacchi in FOXNews
I don't think he has anything to learn from me,the 36-year-old Petacchi said. "He won six (stages) last year."