- s having a single cell (and thus not divided into cells)
- It's blasphemy, brilliance or both to take the entire evolution of a species from a single-celled animalcule in a drop of water to a space-faring, galaxy-exploring sentient .
- At NanoBio Corporation, a biotech company in Michigan, scientists are perfecting a topical nasal spray that would destroy any single-celled particles, like viruses, bacteria or .
- Next you shepherd your fledgling life-form through its single-celled stage until it's ready to crawl onto land, at which time you decide where its various eyes and ears and limbs .
News & Articles
- Bizarre Ehux Algae Adapts To Environment With Variable Genome
redOrbit Staff & Wire Reports - Your Universe Online An international team of researchers has sequenced the genome of Emiliania huxleyi , a species of single-celled photosynthetic marine algae that they say is responsible for removing carbon dioxide from the air, supplying the oxygen we breath, and even forming the basis of marine food chains. The results of their work has just been published in ...
June 13, 2013 - redOrbit
- Blue-green algae spotted off of Sanibel
Experts say a brown colored patch of water along some stretches of Sanibel beaches has been positively identified as a single-celled blue-green alga called Trichodesmium erythraeum.
June 11, 2013 - NBC 2 Fort Myers
- City of Sanibel: blue-green algae not harmful to humans
The City of Sanibel continues to monitor an algae bloom spotted in the Gulf of Mexico yesterday. Biologists have identified it as a single-celled blue-green algae called Trichodesmium erythraeum.
June 11, 2013 - WINK TV Southwest Florida
- Gerta Keller in CNN
These single-celled organisms are extremely sensitive to environmental changes,Keller said.