- v silence (someone) by uttering `shush!'
- He put finger over his mouth: shush up, critics.
- Reporter Acton's account of his "scoop" was, in part: "Everything was very shush-shush about it, but we've just learned that among the boys and girls parking themselves in the .
- Headlines in the National Enquirer report that Ken and his posse were asked to leave the UCLA library after refusing to shush.
News & Articles
- Greedy thief returns to scene of the crime, gets caught
INGLESIDE — A suspected thief, an alert resident, her boyfriend, brother, half a dozen car burglaries and the theft of a pickup truck combined into a story of greed when the suspect returned for some forgotten loot and got himself arrested. Brandel Gempp of Ingleside tried to shush her barking dog around 6 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 7, because she didn’t want to wake up her boyfriend. Then, five minutes ...
Oct. 9, 2013 - Lake County News-Sun
- Myf Warhurst in Sydney Morning Herald
The audience is always so much fun,Warhurst says. "They love having a yell at us and they always get told to shush on the TV show so I'm hoping there'll be a lot of yelling and a lot of chaos."
- Craig Ferguson in Jam! Showbiz
Tom, you're a man talking about post-partum depression. Shush,Ferguson said, calling the star "12 feet of a crazy in a 4-foot man." "Depression is a symptom of depression. It's not like you have depression and your ass falls off....