- s lasting a very short time
- Critics of the bid say that while the Olympics might provide construction jobs and an influx of revenue, any boost would be short-lived.
- The short-lived rally in Rangoon was one of 20 or so protests that in recent weeks have erupted across Burma a rare display of civil disobedience by a people who have been .
- The assumption has always been that cutting down rain forests pumps money into local communities, but a new study suggests that economic boom is short-lived.
News & Articles
- Katy Perry: Russell Brand told me about divorce via text message
Katy Perry is revealing details of her short-lived marriage to British comedian Russell Brand — and they sure are fireworks.
June 18, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- Thornbury Founder's Day fun for all ages
Hundreds of Thornbury residents welcomed a short-lived break in the weather and enjoyed the township's 2nd annual Founder's Day, which took place on Saturday at Thornbury Park.
June 18, 2013 - Garnet Valley Press
- John Mayer Releases a New Single
John Mayer releases a new single, "Paper Doll," which is rumored to be about his short-lived romance with Taylor Swift. The song will appear on his much-anticipated album, "Paradise Valley."
June 18, 2013 - News Ticker via omg!
- Lamar Smith in International Herald Tribune
Unfortunately, today's victory may be short-lived,Smith said in a statement. "If the administration appeals the ruling, our congressional prerogatives will once again be put at risk."
- Willie Randolph in Forbes
We're all kind of desensitized,Randolph said. "There will be a reaction, but I think that's really kind of always short-lived and you've got to pick up and move on."
- Randy Johnson in ESPN
I'm very excited about being back here,Johnson said Tuesday during a news conference in Chase Field's home clubhouse. "The run that I had, as short-lived as it was, as well-documented as it was in New York, I wouldn't change a thing. I...