- a tending to entice into a desired action or state
- The film is seductive, disturbing, enthralling a trip to hell that gives the passengers a great ride.
- While he found such diversity "seductive," he says he never felt truly effective as a consultant; he needed a focus.
- Movies like Polar Express and Sin City proffered seductive experiments in digital cinema and green screen, but Speed Racer announces the arrival of the virtual movie.
News & Articles
- “Slave to Love,” An Exhibition of New Seductively Colored Reductive Geometric Paintings by Steven Alexander at David ...
David Richard Gallery will present new reductive geometric paintings in a combination of seductive and neutral palettes by Steven Alexander. The exhibition, “Slave To Love,” will be presented June 21 through July 27, 2013 with an opening reception on Friday, June 28 from 5:00 – 7:00 PM at the gallery located on 544 South Guadalupe Street, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501, phone 505-983-9555 in the ...
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- Jennifer Lopez's Sexy, Glam Style: 3 Easy Ways to Copy Her Look
She loves classic silhouettes with a seductive twist,one of Jennifer Lopez's stylists, Mariel Haenn, tells Us
June 12, 2013 - Us Weekly via omg!
- 2013 Kansas football's 10 things to know: Charlie Weis' JUCO gambit
Confused? Check out the glossary here . 1. Doubling down on JUCOs Charlie Weis had to know what he was getting into. The Seductive Mr. Weis probably thinks more highly of his coaching abilities than is warranted, but he's no dummy. By the end of spring practice last year, he had to know that 2012 was going to be a very, very long season for him at Kansas. Weis inherited a roster nearly devoid of ...
June 11, 2013 - SB Nation
- Hassan Wirajuda in Washington Post
We owe it to our citizens to wage an effective battle against terrorism,said Indonesian Foreign Minister Hassan Wirajuda, adding more regional cooperation was needed to "counter the clever and seductive propaganda of the terrorists."
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in FOXNews
When Congress returns from its summer recess, Clinton said she will introduce legislation targeting "fly-by-night mortgage lenders" who make "really seductive offers."
- Natalie Zea in San Luis Obispo Tribune
It's such a foreign concept to me,Zea says. "Someone asked me the other day why money is so seductive, and I said I don't know. I don't have that relationship with money. I'm not currently in a position where I can imagine wanting for...