- r in a schematic manner
- One remarkable page encapsulates the lives of the building's residents, along with a bee, through schematically arranged, interconnecting panels.
- The English are schematically divided.
- The actors cannot be blamed; they struggle hard, and with occasional success, to humanize a story that is schematically structured like a case history.
News & Articles
- Titans' coordinators assess opposing side
The Titans have made significant changes in personnel and scheme on both sides of the ball. So as they approached the end of their offseason work on Wednesday, I asked offensive coordinator Dowell Loggains for his thoughts on the defense and defensive coordinator Jerry Gray for his thoughts on the offense. Loggains on the defense: “Schematically there is definitely a difference there. There is ...
June 20, 2013 - ESPN Blogs
- Terrell Owens in Globe and Mail
I know going up against a guy like [Pats coach] Bill Belichick and that defence, schematically, they took myself and Lee out of the game plan a little bit,Owens said. "And there were some times when we missed opportunities, but overall, I...
- Andy Reid in WagerWeb
I don't want to get into the details, but we have to be more efficient,Reid said. "We can do a better job schematically from a coaching standpoint and then everybody else, the players, they have to each take that responsibility."
- Marc Bulger in Examiner.com
We were well-prepared schematically. We just didn't execute,said Bulger, who went 34-of-53 for 295 yards. "We turned the ball over. We couldn't stop them. Just all-around, we didn't play well as a team. It has nothing to do with coaches....