- n man-made equipment that orbits around the earth or the moon
- n a person who follows or serves another
- n any celestial body orbiting around a planet or star
- v broadcast or disseminate via satellite
- s surrounding and dominated by a central authority or power
a city and its satellite communities
- A pet project of Space-Flight Prophet Wernher von Braun and his disciples is the creation of an artificial satellite revolving in an orbit 1,000 miles above the earth.
- The satellite, however, is designed to collect and process only communications in the same bandwidth as is allocated to the handsets.
- The scientific breakthrough boosts India's ambitious plans for future space missions and will help the country compete in the commercial satellite launching business.