sanely : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r with good sense or in a reasonable or intelligent manner
speak more sanely about these affairs
- r in a sane or lucid manner
she is behaving rather sanely these days even though we know she is schizophrenic
- I've always thought if you could get people to cook, they would eat more sanely.
- But both in Italy and the United States there are steady supporters of the enterprise, and the purpose to develop the school sanely and surely upon its present site is unaltered.
- And now that we have revived bison as a species, can we figure a way not to screw it up again--to manage and slaughter them sanely and humanely?.
News & Articles
- Goodspeed flat-rate hotspot service now supports China Unicom
Uros' Goodspeed hotspot service offers sanely priced international data, but it hasn't been available in China so far -- that's not much help when visiting friends in Fuzhou. Travelers won't have to fret, however, as Uros just unveiled a network agreement with China Unicom . Goodspeed's €5.90 ($8) daily rate now supplies a modest-but-usable 500MB of 3G data throughout large parts of China ...
July 19, 2013 - Engadget
- Dennis Hollingsworth in BusinessWeek
It wouldn't be a sanely crafted budget without pension reform,Hollingsworth, R-Murrieta, said in a telephone interview.
- Ehud Barak in Independent Online
Commenting on talks of a quick peace, the newspaper said Barak added: "The Israel public reacts sanely in not believing such fantasies...... for it is not possible to envisage a separation with the Palestinians before finding the means to protect...
- Jayaprakash Narayan in BusinessWeek
In a sanely organized society you can get a lot done. Not here,says Jayaprakash Narayan, head of Lok Satta, or People Power, a national reform party.