- s acutely insightful and wise
observant and thoughtful, he was given to asking sagacious questions
- s skillful in statecraft or management
an astute and sagacious statesman
- The taciturn and sagacious general who has long been considered one of the ablest serving paratrooper, was shelved by giving him the sinecure command of the North Eastern front.
- Wrote the author in Latin: "I see no reason why we should not call it America, that is to say, land of Americus, for Americus its discoverer, man of sagacious wit .
- Under Pius XII, who acted as his own Secretary of State, sagacious Diplomat Tardini had been merely Pro-Secretary of State for Extraordinary Affairs: the new appointment carries .
- Manmohan Singh in TopNews
I am deeply grieved to hear of the sad news of the passing away of Justice RS Sarkaria. Justice Sarkaria was one of our tallest and most sagacious constitutional lawyers,Singh said in his condolence message.
- Ferdinand Lundberg in Mathaba.Net
Lundberg explained "As a collection of supposedly highly sagacious men, the post-convention careers of the framers raise a big question mark."
- Sonia Gandhi in Times of India
Our PM, Manmohan Singh deserves our special gratitude for the sagacious and dignified manner in which he had led the coalition and upheld our supreme national interest during some very trying times,Gandhi said in the meeting of the CPP here.