- r with safety; in a safe manner
we are safely out of there
- Within minutes, all were safely across the border about five miles (8 km) west of Naco, Ariz.
- Somehow we all push through safely, and for a moment we pause inside the stadium, the open space disorienting after such close quarters.
- After an investment of $20 billion, the V-22 Osprey arrives in Iraq to make its combat debut lacking both firepower and the ability to land safely.
- Rex Tillerson in BBC News
We absolutely want drilling to be done safely and do not want another spill or one more drop of oil on our coast or in our water, but thousands of Louisianians should not have to lose their jobs because the federal government can't adequately do... Bobby Jindal http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Jindal&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHk9busV_o3gUtF4J4oMcdzfQ4eag AFP http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5iPBDNyE6GjTKttWYkkHwzzyWDFgg&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFvqa21JF-lebhKkxC56rGO-Jj_SA Jul 8, 2010
85433 113869 safely We do not proceed with operations if we cannot do so safely," ExxonMobil boss Rex Tillerson said.
- Vice President Dick Cheney in Guardian Unlimited
Our conduct of our military today and throughout our nation's history makes this country very proud,Cheney said. "It is our prayer they will return in victory, safely home, to live out their lives and be here to observe many Veterans Days...