- s playful in an appealingly bold way
a roguish grin
- s lacking principles or scruples
the captain was set adrift by his roguish crew
- Wearing a black leather jacket, his trademark blue-tinted shades and a roguish smile, he glided around the table, shaking hands and kissing cheeks.
- The ultimate, original sweeping historical romance, it follows high-spirited Scarlett O'Hara, roguish Rhett Butler and romantic, infinitely good-looking Ashley Wilkes as the world .
- But adults, especially those who grew up on Broadway melodies, love the South Park movie score for its fond, roguish evocations of songs from Oklahoma, Fiddler on the Roof and Les .
News & Articles
- A Wave Of Anger Is Sweeping The Cities Of The World
A familar face appeared in many of the protests taking place in scores of cities on three continents this week: a Guy Fawkes mask with a roguish smile and a pencil-thin moustache.
July 1, 2013 - Business Insider
- Leonard Maltin in Forbes
Newton's performance is probably the closest antecedent to Jack Sparrow because he's colorful, unpredictable, roguish and scurrilous but somehow likable,Maltin said.
- Cheech Marin in Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
He was very roguish,Marin says of Johnson. "I couldn't resist. ...... He had a speedboat."
- Sandra Nori in Ninemsn
NSW Tourism Minister Sandra Nori, on hand to farewell the cast, said Priscilla would expose the US to Australia's "incredibly tolerant, diverse, iconoclastic, cheeky, devilish, roguish culture".