- r with reverence; in a reverent manner
- That morning, with dawn breaking and the skies clearing, workers reverentially pried open the first box.
- The whole extended family lived in Padua House, a sprawling bungalow not far from my home, and people passing it invariably pointed to the big gates and said, almost reverentially .
- Abu Hamza had been an officer in Saddam's elite Republican Guard; in previous meetings, he had spoken reverentially about the dictator, describing him as a man who exuded power and .
- David Tollner in Bangkok Post
People treated the election process almost reverentially,Tollner said in a statement. "At one place we were at, people were lined up - literally 400 people in a line, breast to back like sardines - in the hot sun for three hours to vote,...