- a exhibiting or relating to electrical resistance
- s disposed to or engaged in defiance of established authority
- What message are you sending to minorities that are resistive in other countries? Obviosuly there is no UN, look at Russia and the two Georgian regions granted independence.
News & Articles
- Separate attacks in Pakistan kill dozens, destroy national shrine and rattle residents
PESHAWAR, Pakistan — Pakistan’s leaders faced a fresh crisis Saturday after militants in the resistive Baluchistan Province destroyed a national monument honoring the country’s founder, bombed a bus carrying female college students and the hospital they were taken to, then took over part of the hospital.
June 15, 2013 - Boston Globe
- Adapter Board facilitates graphical display prototyping.
PIC32 Display Adapter Board, NHD-3.5-320240MF-PIC Eval Board, provides designers with 3.5 in. QVGA resistive touch LCD and hardware interface for select Microchip PIC32 evaluation/starter kits, supporting Microchip Controllerless graphics. Board includes white LED step-up backlight driver, AVX flat flex ZIF connector, and 3M bump-on's for mating to Microchip evaluation boards. This story is ...
June 14, 2013 - ThomasNet
- EM and Solid-State Relays conserve space with slim design.
TERMSERIES, The All-rounder, is housed in slim 6.4 or 12.8 mm design with matching profiles that can be combined as needed based on application. These relays switch loads of up to 8 A (resistive) at 250 V. Equipped with one- and two-changeover contacts, pluggable electromechanical and solid-state relays minimize required space on mounting rail. Depending on application, series offers choice of ...
June 13, 2013 - ThomasNet