- By concentrating on men's faces and skulls, Richardson has located the essential geography of Hamlet far more relevantly than if he had built some grandiose castle of Elsinore.
- I actually agree with you: the McCain plan will leave some young (or more relevantly, newer, entry-level, and lower-income) workers without employer-based coverage, and uninsured .
- The whole is a swift, colorful story, roaming over several continents and not very relevantly embodying most of the early history of California.
News & Articles
- Bears fall to ESS
Dry spells will often spell death for many things golf courses in the Summer, ski slopes in the Winter, and more relevantly, the Pleasant Valley basketball team's offense.
Dec. 21, 2013 - Times News
- Charles Schumer in Newsday
The bottom line is, we do have to act, but we have to act smartly, wisely and relevantly,Schumer said.
- Israel Houghton in BREATHEcast.com
Ricardo has been one of my closest friends for nearly fifteen years,says Houghton. "His ability to communicate relevantly to young and old through great musical skills and transparent cross-cultural worship makes him such a refreshing gift...